As Apple nears the 10,000 application mark in the iTunes App Store, they have released a list of applications in several categories that have seen the most downloads since the store went online back in July.
Readers may be interested to see which games found space on the most iPhones. See the iTunes page for the full breakdown.
Top Paid Games:
- Texas Hold'em [ $4.99 link ]
- Moto Chaser [ $0.99 link, review ]
- Crash Bandikoot: Nitro Kart 3D [ $5.99 link, review ]
- Super Monkey Ball [ $7.99 link, story ]
- Cro-Mag Rally [ $0.99 link, review ]
- Enigmo [ $0.99 link, story ]
- Air Hockey [ $0.99 link ]
- Bejeweled 2 [ $2.99 link, story ]
- Flick Bowling [ $0.99 link, story ]
- Line Rider iRide [ $2.99 link, story ]
Top Free Games: