Last year when we went over our top stories, we found that Pokemon Go (Free) had generated so much traffic we had to put all the Pokemon stories into their own category just to allow other games to get on the charts. 2017 didn’t really have a mobile game that hit the same level of interest, but random Pokemon stories still performed very well. Unsurprisingly, Supercell games and other free to play mega-hits generated loads of traffic and we’re still wondering what in the world they’re going to do with Brawl Stars. Now that Arena of Valor (Free) is out in North America, I’m curious if it sees anywhere near the interest here as it has in other regions. If nothing else, I love the game, so you’ll see a lot of coverage from me as I follow along with the AoV scene.
- Heracross and Corsola Are the New Region Exclusive Johto Pokemon in ‘Pokemon GO’
- ‘Brawl Stars’ Android Version Not Coming Any Time Soon – Blame the Servers
- Gameloft Reveals Tons of ‘Modern Combat Versus’ Details, Soft-Launch Coming Soon
- PSA: Android ‘Brawl Stars’ APK Download Links are All Scams
- ‘Injustice 2’ Soft-Launches in the Philippines App Store
- ‘Clash of Clans’ Teasing Big Upcoming Update With a Short About a Boat
- ‘Brawl Stars’ Has Soft Launched on the Canadian App Store, Android Version Coming Soon?
- ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ Starting to Release Worldwide in Staggered Rollout
- Get 3,700 Dust and 10 Gold Cards for Free by Taking Advantage of the ‘Hearthstone’ Year of the Mammoth Dust Refund
- ‘Clash Royale’ 1.9 Update Adds New 2v2 Modes, Mega Knight, Flying Machine, More Deck Slots, and More
Reviews / Previews
- ‘Brawl Stars’ First Impressions – Move Over, ‘Clash Royale’
- ‘Sid Meier’s Civilization VI’ for iPad Review – Wow, Just Wow
- ‘Lineage II: Revolution’ Review – A Fascinating Exploration of What Actually Constitutes Gameplay in an MMORPG
- ‘Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money’ Review: Pushing the Theoretical Limits of Fan Service
- ‘Death Road to Canada’ Review – A Dog, Anime Magical Girl, and A Farting Man Enter a Bar…
- ‘Iron Marines’ Review – ‘StarCraft’ for Mobile
- ‘Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times’ Review: Outstanding Follow Up to One of the Best Tactical Combat Games Ever
- ‘Planescape: Torment’ Review – What Can Change the Nature of an App?
- ‘Dandy Dungeon’ Review – Fine and Dandy
- ‘The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth’ Review – Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
- ‘Rules of Survival’ Guide – How to Constantly Win in This ‘PUBG’-Like Battle Royale Without Hacks or Cheats
- ‘South Park: Phone Destroyer’ Guide: How to Win Without Spending Real Money
- ‘Builder Base’ Tips and Guide for ‘Clash of Clans’ Latest Update
- ‘Injustice 2’ Guide – Tips on Energy Usage and Upgrading Heroes when Offline
- ‘Reigns: Her Majesty’ Walkthrough Cheat Guide – How to Get All the Endings
- ‘Animal Crossing Pocket Camp’ Beginner’s Guide: Free Leaf Tickets, Getting K.K. Slider, Choosing a Personal Style and More
- ‘Star Wars: Force Arena’ Guide – Tips and Tricks for Winning Battles
- ‘Bit City’ Guide – How to Maximize Your Earning Potential
- ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ Guide – Tips and Tricks for Nintendo’s Latest Mobile Game
- ‘War Wings’ Guide – Tips for Combat and Research
I can’t wait to see what ends up popping in these lists next year. Something tells me, it’ll be a lot of big free to play stuff… Although, Civilization VI (Free) as one of our top reviews for the whole year is pretty inspiring, considering that game’s $60 price tag. It’d be really great to see more of that in 2018.