Back in action with another episode of The TouchArcade Show, we make up for the mediocre game chat the previous week with loads of game chat this week, along with all the cool news of the week. Be sure to hit up the links to the sales posts below, especially if you're missing some of those awesome games.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to email@example.com. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Mountain [$0.99]
- Beyond Gravity [$0.99]
- Magic 2015 [Free (HD)]
- Transworld Endless Skater [Free]
- Urban Trial Freestyle [$0.99]
- Pyramid Solitaire Saga [Free]
- Sonic Jump Fever [Free]
- The New 'Leo's Fortune' Trailer is Blowing Up on YouTube
- Creator of '10000000' Reveals 'Smarter Than You' in New Trailer
- "The 10000000 Guy" Details Crazy Free to Play Payment Model for Upcoming 'Smarter Than You'
- Noodlecake and No Monkeys' 'Small Fry' Soon Warps to Hyperspace
- 'DUNGEONy' Already Has 2.0 Update with a Laundry List of Tweaks, Changes, and New Stuff
- 'ALONE' is a Fast Paced Cave Flyer Coming Next Month
- 'Angry Birds Star Wars 2' Joins the Dark Side, Goes Free-to-Play
- 'Plague Inc' Simian Flu Update Infects App Store
- 'Minecraft Pocket Edition' 0.9.0 Update Hit the App Store This Morning
- Here's More Games on Sale as Part of the App Store's Sixth Birthday
- 'Blek' is Cheap as Well, as the Apple Design Award Winners Fire Sale Continues
- 'Monument Valley' is Half-Off Right Now as Part of this Crazy Mystery Sale
- Get 'Threes' for a One Dollar Bill Right Now
- 'Modern Combat 5: Blackout' Release Date Confirmed: July 24th
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by…
Dungeon Quest, Free - Sponsoring this week's podcast is Shiny Box Games, the maker of Dungeon Quest – a truly free-to-play action RPG with addictive gameplay, epic loot, character customization, and fully randomized dungeons. With no pay wall, a thriving community of users, and regular updates by the developers, Dungeon Quest is designed for gamers who want constant challenge and extensive customization and game-play. The challenge map update is out NOW on the App store. Stop by the Dungeon Quest thread in the TouchArcade forum for user strategies and direct developer support.
Watch Button Watch App