With us back from E3, the duo is now a trio again with the addition of Mike Meade who has three weeks worth of pent up wrestling chat to get out of his system. Oh, and new iOS games too. We debate how to pronounce VVVVVV, try to compare games to Flappy Bird, and get on a weird tangent about how expectations increase exponentially as production values of an iOS game increase. From there we move on to the hot news of the week, and then discuss our predictions for the Money In The Bank Pay Per View.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to email@example.com. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- VVVVVV [$2.99]
- A Dark Room [$0.99]
- Godfire [$0.99]
- Transformers: Age of Extinction [Free]
- Jupiter Jump [Free]
- Angry Henty And The Escape From The Helicopter Lords: Part 17: The Re-Reconing [Free]
- Phosphor Games and DeNA Reveal 'WARP: Warriors of the Red Planet', a 2D MOBA
- 'Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake' Releases Next Thursday
- 'The Rhythm of Fighters' is a 'King of Fighters'-based Rhythm Game for Mobile
- 'KeroBlaster' Prequel and Free Version 'Pink Hour' Released to App Store
- 'Thomas Was Alone' Gets 'Benjamin's Flight' DLC for Free in New Update, and the Game's on Sale
- The '2048' Plague Spreads to The Nintendo eShop
- 'Hatch' and 'Pocket God: Ooga Jump' Take In-Game Crossovers to The Next Level
- 'The Legend Of Heroes XIII' Card Game is Huge in Hong Kong
- Wikipad Announces the Gamevice, an MFi Controller for the iPad Mini
- 'Wayward Souls' First Major Update Submitted, Includes New Dungeon and Boatload of Tweaks
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by…
H2FLOW, $1.99 - Get WET this summer with the newest water physics puzzler from Haptix Games! H2FLOW combines fun water physics and destructible terrain with fast-paced action!
Quick thinking and timing is put to the test as you help guide the flow of water through over 50 intricate and challenging levels. Save every drop by blasting away terrain with BOMBS, altering water flows with BARRIERS, and creating new BRICK paths for water to follow. Survive long enough to collect all the water drops and save the day!
H2FLOW is available on the iOS App Store for just $1.99. Find out more at h2flowgame.com.
Watch Button Watch App