Mike, Jared, and I belt out a massive podcast two weeks in a row, starting with my adventures in home buying and emotionally coming to grips with high radon levels. We move on to talk about some of the games we've been playing this week with subsequent mini-discussion on various aspects of game design. Following the break, we get into the news, talk about some upcoming releases, and then blather on about the Apple event which is likely being hosted on the 22nd. Oh, and we answer some fan mail.
As always, feel free to listen to the podcast via the embedded player below or by subscribing via whatever service you prefer. Oh, and leave us some reviews too, those always are appreciated.
- Monster Adventures [$0.99]
- Rollabear [$0.99]
- Type:Rider [$0.99]
- Costume Quest [$2.99]
- Bouncy! Trampoline [Free]
- 'Rabbids Big Bang' Launching Next Week for a Buck
- 'Final Fantasy VI' Confirmed for Release on iOS and Android, 'Final Fantasy VII' Remains a Possibility
- 'XCOM: Enemy Unknown' Updated with Asynchronous Multiplayer, Currently On Sale for Half Off
- Check Out the Upcoming Darth Vader 'Star Wars Pinball' Table Trailer
- 'Call of Duty: Strike Team' Update Unlocks Survival Maps for Everyone, Optimizes for iPhone 5s and Lower-end Devices
- Simogo's 'Device 6' Gets a Release Date and a New Trailer
- Classic Point-and-click Adventure 'Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers' Getting Remade for Desktop and Tablets in 2014
- The New iPad(s) and iOS 7 Controllers Might Be Revealed on October 22nd