Since we missed last week, we’re making up for it this week with an extra long episode of The TouchArcade Show. Jared and I start the show by talking about all the ridiculousness that’s happened in the world of the 3DS since we last recorded, then move on to the hottest games and news of the week before wrapping up the show with some requisite wrestling chat.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, even if they don’t make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
iTunes Link: The TouchArcade Show
Zune Marketplace: TouchArcade.com Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-191.mp3, 84.6MB
- Radiation Island ($2.99)
- Active Soccer 2 ($1.99)
- Particle Mace ($2.99)
- Pro Pinball (Free)
- Touchdown Hero (Free)
- Endless Balance (Free)
- ‘Lego Batman: Beyond Gotham’ Fights Brainiac This Summer
- The Uber-Stylish ‘Hyper Maze Arcade’ Releases on February 4th
- Sega Shutting Down Flagship San Francisco Office
- Ravenous Games Announces Roguelike-Platformer ‘Devious Dungeon 2’ Coming Soon
- ‘Lumines’ Puzzle Series Getting Revived by Japanese Publisher Mobcast
- The Free to Play ‘Evolve’ Match Three ‘Evolve: Hunters Quest’ is Back on the App Store
- ‘Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0’ Releases, Brings Support for Metal, iPhone, and Marvel Characters
- Rovio Soft Launches Two Angry Birds Puzzle Games: ‘Angry Birds Stella POP!’ and ‘Angry Birds Fight!’
- Telltale-like Adventure Game ‘Sons of Anarchy: The Prospect’ is Now Available
- ‘Heroes of Loot 2’ from Orangepixel in Development, Maybe Turn-Based?
- ‘Plague Inc.’ Has Raised Over $76,000 for Ebola