On this XXL episode of The TouchArcade show, we do what we usually do, just for longer. iOS games, make fun of Mike for not paying any attention to how his games are doing on Android, chat about the news, and wrestling. The YES! movement is still alive.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Kero Blaster [$5.99]
- Thomas Was Alone [$4.99]
- 100 Balls [Free]
- Table Tennis Touch [$2.99]
- Darkin [$0.99]
- Still Playing 'Titanfall'? Check Out the Companion App
- I Transcend to iOS Nostradamus as 'Flappy Golf' Continues to Decimate Charts
- Adult Swim's 'Delivery Outlaw' Soft Launches in Canada and Other Regions
- Fame and Potentially Fortune Await Players Who Beat 'Leo's Fortune' Hardcore Mode
- 'ACR Drift' Gets Online Multiplayer
- 'Flappy Bird' Developer Dong Nguyen Tweets Screenshot of New Game
- 'Flappy Bird' Returning to the App Store in August
- Developers Can Create Promo Codes for IAP Items Now
- GBA4iOS Emulator Hit With DMCA Takedown by Nintendo
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored byâ¦
WordRoll, Free - WordRoll is a new turn-based multiplayer word game with a fresh spin on the popular formula.
In WordRoll you can steal your opponent's letters, defend your own words, or go for high-scoring bonus moves. This will allow you to apply different tactics and strategies to turn the tide of any match.
At the end of every game you get detailed statistics on your own performance and your opponent's.
WordRoll is now available for free on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Watch Button Watch App