This week's episode is home to loads of actual relevant chat about iOS games, as well as wines, cheeses, wrestling, and well… You know, the rest. If nothing else, it's nice to get some kind of vague conclusion on the "Nintendo should…" stuff.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- MLB Perfect Inning [Free]
- Doug Dug [$1.99]
- dEXTRIS [Free]
- 2-Bit Cowboy [$0.99]
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage [$6.99]
- Kiwanuka [$0.99]
- Unique Puzzler 'Shadowmatic' Still in the Works, Gains New Hint System
- 'Walking Dead: The Game - Season 2' Third Episode "In Harm's Way" Coming May 15th
- Stylish Runner-Platformer 'Crowman & Wolfboy' Goes Freemium
- 'Bardbarian' Goes Free to Play, Adds New Units from 'Shellrazer', 'Binding of Isaac', 'Octodad' and 'Super Meat Boy'
- 'Modern Combat 5: Blackout' Will Feature a Unified Progression System and Four Different Soldier Classes
- Capcom's 'Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G' Hits The App Store In Japan
- Biff Steals Almanac, 'Soul Calibur' is Now a Free to Play Card Battler on iOS
- Nintendo's First Foray into Mobile Will Be "Mario Kart TV" Web Service for 'Mario Kart 8'