In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show, we kick things off with some nasty meat discussion before digging into a few reader emails (thanks for writing in!) and then diving headfirst into all the hot mobile gaming news of the week. And this week featured some particularly spicy news surrounding Microsoft’s xCloud service not being approved for the App Store by Apple. As both of us are big Xbox fans and believers in game streaming services, you can bet we air our grievances about it. As was the case last week and should be the case going forward, you can find all the stories we discuss this week in the Show Notes at the bottom of this post.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-456.mp3
- Meteorfall: Krumit’s Tale’ Finally Has a Confirmed Release Date for iOS and Android with Pre-Orders Now Live on the App Store
- Turn-Based Shooter ‘Gun Rounds’ is Now Available on iOS and Android, and You Don’t Want to Miss It
- ‘TauCeti Technology Benchmark’ is the Visually Stunning Demo for the Upcoming FPS from the Makers of ‘Dead Effect’
- A Sort of New-ish ‘Diablo Immortal’ Gameplay Trailer Was Show at ChinaJoy this Past Weekend
- ‘Tesla Force’, the Roguelike Spin-Off of ‘Tesla vs. Lovecraft’ from 10tons, Hits Early Access on Desktop and is Confirmed for Mobile
- Apple Reveales the Next Four Apple Arcade Games on iOS 14 Including Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time, The Last Campfire, Next Stop Nowhere, and World’s End Club
- ‘Project xCloud’ Launches on September 15th as a Part of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Designed for Xbox Mobile Gaming Accessories Lineup Revealed
- Microsoft Officially Ends Pursuing xCloud on iOS Devices Due to Apple’s Strict Guidelines, Will Focus on Android Instead
- Apple Says Inability to Review Each Game in Microsoft’s xCloud Service is Why It’s Not Allowed in the App Store
- Facebook’s ‘Facebook Gaming’ App Has Finally Launched on iOS without Games due to App Store Policies