It’s my birthday today, so we start the show harassing Mikey Shorts developer Mike Meade about not coughing up a premium WWE account login. From there, we move on to the required Flappy Bird discussion before moving right along to how much we’re digging Disco Zoo, Out There, and the other games of the week. We hit on all the hot news too, and of course, covering this week’s developments in the King.com trademark soap opera.
If you’ve been having trouble with our podcast feed, it seems like the way to fix it is by unsubscribing and resubscribing in your podcast management app of choice.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, even if they don’t make it into the podcast.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Disco Zoo (Free)
- Out There ($3.99)
- Calculords (Free)
- Card City Nights ($0.99)
- Cubed Snowboarding ($0.99)
- Royal Revolt 2 (Free)
- Atmospheric Adventure Game ‘Forma.8’ Gets a New Trailer, Now Set to Release on Multiple Platforms
- Original ‘Shin Megami Tensei’ Getting English Language Port on iOS March 18th
- Moga Teases New iOS 7 Controller, Will Officially Unveil at GDC Next Month
- Foursaken’s ‘Minecraft’ + RTS + MOBA Mashup ‘Block Fortress: War’ Gets a New Trailer
- ‘The Walking Dead: Season Two’ Episode 2 – “A House Divided" Hits Potentially Next Week
- Tony Hawk Working on a New Skateboarding Mobile Game
- Prominent Nintendo Shareholder Urges Company to Consider Making Games for Smartphones and Tablets
- Square Enix Launching ‘Rise of Mana’ in Japan Later this Week
- ‘Threes!’ Update Hits: Next Card Display Tweaks and The Ability to Skip Signing Added
- King Withdraws Trademark Application for “Candy" in the US [Updated]
This week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by…
Doctor Life, $2.99 - Don’t be fooled by the cuteness! Doctor Life is a challenging simulation game where you play the role of a doctor! You will encounter real diseases and use actual treatments, so don’t be surprised if you see symptoms like pus in urine and blood in stools. Shit just got real! Be sure you’re quick as the more patients you treat in a day, the bigger your combo bonuses are. Earn big cash and attain fame to expand your little clinic into a multi-story hospital!
Doctor Life is available on the App Store as a fully premium game with no in-app purchases for just $2.99. Get it today and start diagnosing!