So, on this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show, we managed to talk about iOS games almost the whole way through. We think that’s a first. At the top, we discuss the iPad Mini and re-visit the iPhone 5. A bit later, we dive into games. A new zombie game with an awesome soundtrack leads off that segment, while a new Sonic and Punch Quest bring it to a close.
We also talk about some news. Topics include retail studios re-positioning and moving to iOS, the recent Infinity Blade Dungeons postponement, and app rejection.
If you’d like to listen this week, please do so! You can hit up the links below, or hey, subscribe to us on iTunes or Zune. The latter method is the easiest way to listen to us, as you’ll get our new episodes the second they release. That’s cool, right?
And here are your show notes:
- Punch Quest [TA Plays]
- Zombies ($0.99) [TA Plays]
- Carmageddon (Free) [TA Plays]
- Sonic Jump ($2.99) [TA Plays]
- A Wonderland Story ($0.99)
- ‘Starhawk’ Dev Goes iOS, Nihilistic becomes nStigate And Goes Downloadable
- ‘Infinity Blade Dungeons’ Delayed
- ‘Super Hexagon’ Developer’s New Game Gets Rejected
- That Upcoming Apple Media Event
UPDATE: If you didn’t get this podcast in your feed, try again! We’ve got the correct episode up now. Sorry about that.