In our pre-WWDC/E3 show, we spend a lot of time talking about just how amazing Battleheart Legacy is before Jared and Mike go off the deep end on some insane Nintendo tangent that somehow involved the Oculus Rift. I don't even know, I think my brain rebooted. Oh, and of course we cover other cool news and talk about our plans for the following weeks covering both events.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to email@example.com. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- The Truth is Out There - 'Surgeon Simulator' Updated with Alien Autopsy Content
- There's an iOS 8 Banner Being Hung at Moscone for WWDC
- 'The Wolf Among Us' Episode 4 "In Sheep's Clothing" is Now Available
- 'Candy Crush' Made More Money Than All Nintendo Games Combined Last Quarter
- Apple Posts New Indie Game Showcase Featuring 'Threes!'
- EA Closes Mythic Entertainment, Developers of Free to Play 'Dungeon Keeper' Reboot
- TouchArcade Will Be at WWDC and E3, Additionally, We're Having a Birthday Party for Jared