This is a bit of a weird episode as with Jared and I both spending part of the week travelling to visit other studios, we didn't talk about new games that much as we focused on upcoming games we saw at both Gameloft and King. It's a good time either way, I promise.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Bill Kilem [Free]
- Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past [$2.99]
- Thomas Was Alone [$5.99]
- Dungelot 2 [Free]
- Unique Puzzler 'Find the Line' Gets a New Trailer
- Mika Mobile's 'Battleheart Legacy' Submitted to Apple, Shooting for Release Next Week
- Ryth Returns in Huge 'Infinity Blade III' Blade Masters Update, On Sale for $2.99 to Celebrate
- 'The Wolf Among Us' Episode 4 "In Sheep's Clothing" Gets a Trailer, Releasing on iOS May 29th
- 'Glorkian Warrior: Trials Of Glork' Updated with Game Center Achievements and Tilt Control Option
- Unique Nintendo DS Platformer 'Drawn to Life' Now Available on iOS
- 'Tony Hawk's Shred Session' Soft-Launches in New Zealand
- 'Modern Combat 5: Blackout' Hands-On Video Preview - 30 Minutes of Gameloft's Latest FPS
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by…
Dungeon Quest, Free - Sponsoring this week's podcast is Shiny Box Games, the maker of Dungeon Quest – a truly free-to-play action RPG with addictive gameplay, epic loot, character customization, and fully randomized dungeons. With no pay wall, a thriving community of users, and regular updates by the developers, Dungeon Quest is designed for gamers who want constant challenge and extensive customization and game-play. The challenge map update is out NOW on the App store. Stop by the Dungeon Quest thread in the TouchArcade forum for user strategies and direct developer support.
Watch Button Watch App