Damn it. There's nothing better than recording an entire podcast and realizing you're recording on the wrong microphone. Seriously, nothing. Anyway, my audio this week is a little on the crazy side. It's not unlistenable, it's just weird. On the up side, it makes the other two musketeers, Jared and Mike, sound really good in comparison. My sincerest apologies, it won't happen again as next week we'll move from a "double check audio" policy to something significantly more severe.
As usual, we've got all the hottest games to talk about this week which includes a lot of Threes!, Final Fantasy, and more.
If you've been having trouble with our podcast feed, it seems like the way to fix it is by unsubscribing and resubscribing in your podcast management app of choice.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- 'Warhammer Quest' Drops to a Buck in First Ever Sale
- 'Sonic the Hedgehog' and 'Sonic CD' Get iOS 7 Controller Support
- '10000000' Updated with Widescreen, Game Center Achievements and Ace Levels
- 'Enviro-Bear 2010' Updated with Widescreen Support… and Otters?
- 'The Wolf Among Us' Episode Two, Smoke and Mirrors, is Now Available
- 'Final Fantasy III' for iPhone Updated with Widescreen and Controller Support
- 'Pinball Arcade' Developer FarSight Studios Looking to Create Their Own Original Tables
- It Was Bound to Happen: 'Flappy Bird' Recreated in 'Minecraft'
- 'Flappy Bird' Developer Asks Media, "Please Give Me Peace"