So... this week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is a little different. It's just Eli and me in an After Hours special that mostly revolves around EA's somewhat disappointing (at least for us, to be fair, it seemed fairly console-focused) Summer Showcase event. At the top of the show, we discuss the reveal of Real Racing 3, a video game with cars in it. After that, we dive into the new features of FIFA 13 and the next project from Bejeweled creator PopCap Games.
Jared was at this event on assignment, so he couldn't join us this week, but hopefully, you'll dig what we were able to put together without the Bearded One's soothing presence and awesome commentary.
If you want to listen, please do so. We've got some streamable links below. We're also available on iTunes and Zune. If you want our stuff the second it hits, subscribing is the way to go, no doubt.
Now, for our show notes:
EA EVENT COVERAGE
- 'Real Racing 3' Is A Video Game With Cars In It
- 'FIFA 13' Will Launch With New Buttons, Online Multiplayer
- We Hit 'The Blocks Cometh' Alongside Universal Update [TA Plays]
- Is An Apple Media Event Scheduled For September 12?
- Gameloft Teases Its Unreal Engine Game With Concept Art [Facebook]
- 'Dead Trigger' Goes Free-to-Play
NAME DROP ZONE
- Walled Garden Weekly - A great podcast from the creators of Zombie Gunship [$0.99] and Zombie Highway [$0.99], give it a listen.
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by Propel Man.
Propel Man, Free Have you ever thought of catapulting a human being? Now you can!
Propel Man, brought to you by Spiel Inc., is a fun and highly addictive game where you use a catapult to dispatch Propel Man to dizzying heights in the sky, completing levels by landing him safely past the finish line by deploying a parachute.
Propel Man starts off simple and gets more challenging as you progress. There are several add-ons available to upgrade your catapult, parachute, or player suit. Collect coins in the air and beware of birds which will try to bring you down.
Propel Man is a universal app available for FREE in the App Store. Watch the official video here.
Watch Button Watch App