v9.02 enhancements as told by Laminar:
- More airports! There are 3 of them now, and the little RMI at the bottom of the HUD points to the closest one.
- Map! It's in the location screen now. Drag it around... with BOTH fingers! Pull your fingers apart and push them together! Swizzle them around! Watch what the map does! WHY control the map this way? BECAUSE IT'S FUN!
- The planes now have much nicer-looking propellers.
- Lateral accelerometer calibration as well as vertical! It's in the SET menu. Why? Because some guy emailed me a video of his iPhone sitting on a carpenter's level, with the cirrus-jet slowly banking to the right! I had to admit a lateral accelerometer calibration was needed!
- Some little scenery and frame-rate improvements! Kind of nice!
[ thanks wastedyuthe ]