DetailsTHIS IS THE 2011 DELUXE VERSION. LOOK FOR THE 2012 VERSION INSTEAD, AT
PSF2012 will have improved AI, more options, a snappier user interface, and an option for turn-based multiplayer.
PSF Deluxe (2011) lets you play and simulate season games versus the computer or other players.
Review every game from the season, with tape replay of every scoring play of every game. Look at League Leaders in dozens of offensive categories.
Real Football, Real Strategy, and now Real Season Play!
For every fan who screamed at a coach for making dumb calls, or who just wants to go head to head and prove they really know football, there's finally a Pro Strategy Football game, where you win by knowing football, not by having the twitchiest fingers.
It's all here. Team and player ratings. Realistic penalties. Realistic turnovers. Weather effects (play in a blizzard and see how it affects the game!).
No more canned playbooks designed by someone else. Design your offense on the fly, change your formation to fortify your call, or to completely mislead the defense. Change your pass pattern to hit their gaps or to try for the sidelines. Mix in screens and traps to slow their pass rush.
On defense, adjust your formation and coverage to stop the offense. Shift your defensive line. Key your opponent's best back or double-team his hot receiver. Design your blitz to counter them.
Manage the clock like a pro.
You'll have to overcome turnovers, weather, and referees, but your coaching decisions make the biggest impact.
Of course, all your game stats are here - team, rushing, passing, receiving, total yards, time of possession, third downs converted, you name it.
Scout both of your teams' offensives, defenses, and special teams. See how your fieldgoal kicker fares at 31-40 yards.
- With the scenario editor, you can design any situation and see how you do
- set the rules to Regular Season or Playoffs
- save as many games as you like
- 32 teams with realistic ratings, including fumble % and penalty %
- hundreds of individual players with individual ratings
- clear skies, rain, or snow, with real effects
- REAL clock management, often the difference between winning and "oh so close"
- penalties and turnovers are affected by the weather, the plays, and the players
- exciting plays can happen just like in real life, whether it's a linebacker picking up a fumble and returning it for a touchdown or a desperate last-minute pass saves the day
- includes the latest playoff rules
Information at Your Fingertips
- Scouting Reports for teams and players
- Complete Game Stats
- In-game Help helps you learn both the game and the sport
- ask for advice from your assistant coach, who can even suggest a play
Thousands of Offensive Variations
- twelve offensive formations
- seventeen base offensive plays
- then change your ball carrier or primary receiver
- select a different passing route
- mix in playaction
Extensive Defensive Options
- six base formations (4-3, 3-4, Nickel, etc)
- shift or stunt your line
- focus on primarily defending run or pass
- change your coverage from Man to two-deep or three-deep zones
- change your keys, or double-team a receiver
- blitz any linebackers you choose
Multiple Coaching Selections
- play against another person, pass and play (full network play coming soon!)
- play against the computer (he never cheats, never, just doesn't do it)
- run a computer-vs-computer simulation*
Network play will be coming to the deluxe version, so you can play your friends whether they're in the same house or across the country. Also working on injuries, including multi-game injuries in season play.
* the computer-vs-computer simulation does actually play a complete game, it's just over before you know it
visit http://www.prostrategyfootball.com for more info
Release:Dec 21, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001