Details*** PSF 2013 has been approved for sale on the App Store and should be available sometime on September 12! ***
*** This is the 2012 version of PSF - Look for PSF 2013, with Improved UI, achievements, primary team in Season play, new options, and more! ***
PSF brings you the most realistic football simulation on any device. Play a season against the computer or take on your friends with Game Center multiplayer!
You've been waiting for a strategy football game, a game where you win by knowing football, not by having the twitchiest fingers! If you enjoyed Strat-o-Matic or APBA football, welcome to the best strategy football game for iOS!
This game isn't for lightweights. You have to pay attention to your men's ratings, as well as your opponent's. Find their weaknesses and your strengths. If they find your weaknesses, find a way to fill it!
Playing the computer's one thing, but with Multiplayer, you can now try your hand at playing other people! Based on Apple's Game Center, you can have multiple ongoing turn-based matches against opponents anywhere in the world!
It's all here. Team and player ratings. Realistic penalties. Realistic turnovers. Weather effects.
No canned playbooks here! Design your offense on the fly, change your formation to fortify your call, or to completely mislead the defense. Change your pass pattern to hit their gaps or to try for the sidelines. Mix in screens and traps to slow their pass rush.
On defense, adjust your formation and coverage to stop the offense. Shift your defensive line. Key your opponent's best back or double-team his hot receiver. Design your blitz to nail them.
Manage the clock like a pro.
All your game stats are here - team, rushing, passing, receiving, total yards, time of possession, third downs converted, you name it.
Scout both of your teams' offensives, defenses, and special teams. See how your fieldgoal kicker fares at 31-40 yards.
You can also enjoy full Season Play! Play every week of the season. Pick any team any week, or follow one team through the whole season. Review every game from the season, with tape replay of every scoring play of every game. Look at League Leaders in dozens of offensive categories.
- With the scenario editor, you can design any situation
- set rules to Regular Season or Playoffs
- save as many games as you like
- 32 teams with realistic team and player ratings
- clear skies, rain, or snow, with real effects
- REAL clock management, often the difference between winning and "oh so close"
- penalties and turnovers are affected by the weather, the plays, and the players
- exciting plays can happen just like in real life, whether it's a linebacker picking up a fumble and returning it for a touchdown or a desperate last-minute pass saves the day
- includes the latest playoff rules
Information at Your Fingertips
- Scouting Reports for teams and players
- Injury Reports
- Complete Game Stats
- In-game Help helps you learn both the game and the sport
- ask for advice from your assistant coach, who can even suggest a play
Thousands of Offensive Variations
- twelve offensive formations
- seventeen base offensive plays
- change your ball carrier or primary receiver
- select different passing routes
- mix in playaction, maybe a hot receiver
- choose strong left or right
Extensive Defensive Options
- six base formations (4-3, 3-4, Nickel, etc)
- shift or stunt your line
- focus on primarily defending run or pass
- change your coverage from Man to two-deep or three-deep zones
- change your keys, or double-team a receiver
- blitz any linebackers you choose
Multiple Coaching Selections
- play against another person, pass and play
- turn-based matches against opponents from around the world!
- play against the computer (he never cheats, never, just doesn't do it)
- run a computer-vs-computer simulation
visit http://www.prostrategyfootball.com for more info
Release:Oct 02, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
User Rating: (1)