DetailsCHECK OUT THE 2012 VERSION AT https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-strategy-football-2012/id515399893?mt=8&ls=1
The full version, PSF2012, has updated teams, iPhone 5 enhancements, improved AI, more options, a snappier user interface, and turn-based multiplayer and rich season play with Stats tracking, League Leaders, Playoffs, ability to review any completed game and review the scoring plays from every game of the season.
For every fan who screamed at a coach for making dumb calls, or who just wants to go head to head and prove they really know football, there's finally a Pro Strategy Football game, where you win by knowing football, not by having the twitchiest fingers.
It's all here. Team and player ratings. Realistic penalties. Realistic turnovers. Weather effects (play in a blizzard and see how it affects the game!)
No more canned playbooks designed by someone else. Design your offense on the fly, change your formation to fortify your call, or to completely mislead the defense. Change your pass pattern to hit their gaps or to try for the sidelines. Mix in screens and traps to slow their pass rush.
On defense, adjust your formation and coverage to stop the offense. Shift your defensive line to stop their runner or have them stunt for a better pass rush. Key your opponent's best back or double-team his hot receiver. Blitz one or more linebackers (you choose!) or a safety.
On offense and defense, manage the clock like a pro coach.
You'll have to overcome turnovers, weather, and referees, but your coaching decisions make the biggest impact.
All your game stats are here - team, rushing, passing, receiving, total yards, time of possession, third downs converted, you name it.
Scout both of your teams' offensives, defenses, and special teams. See how your fieldgoal kicker fares at 31-40 yards.
- With the scenario editor, you can design any situation and see how you do
- save as many games as you like
- 32 teams with realistic ratings, including fumble % and penalty %
- hundreds of individual players with individual ratings
- clear skies, rain, or snow, with real effects
- REAL clock management, often the difference between winning and "oh so close"
- penalties and turnovers are affected by the weather, the plays, and the players
- exciting plays can happen just like in real life, whether it's a linebacker picking up a fumble and returning it for a touchdown or a desperate last-minute pass saves the day
Information at Your Fingertips
- Scouting Reports for teams and players
- Complete Game Stats
- In-game Help helps you learn both the game and the sport
- ask for advice from your assistant coach, who can even suggest a play
Thousands of Offensive Variations
- twelve offensive formations
- seventeen base offensive plays
- then change your ball carrier or primary receiver
- select a different passing route
- mix in playaction
Extensive Defensive Options
- six base formations (4-3, 3-4, Nickel, etc)
- shift or stunt your line
- focus on primarily defending run or pass
- change your coverage from Man to two-deep or three-deep zones
- change your keys, or double-team a receiver
- blitz any linebackers you choose
Multiple Coaching Selections
- play against another person, pass and play (full network play coming soon!)
- play against the computer (he never cheats, never, just doesn't do it)
- run a computer-vs-computer simulation*
- working on network play, so you can play your friends no matter where they are
- will save all scoring drives so you can review them at the end of the game
- future versions will add Season Play (stats, records), injuries, subs
- working on a new league made up of only past championship teams
* the computer-vs-computer simulation does actually play a complete game, it's just over before you know it
visit http://www.prostrategyfootball.com for more info
Look for Pro Strategy Football Deluxe on the App Store, out soon!
Genre:Simulation, Sports, Strategy
Release:Oct 27, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001