DetailsThe 2013 football season is in the past, and we're lowering the price of PSF 2013 to reflect that, and to start preparing for the release of PSF 2014 this Fall! PSF 2014 will bring new formations, a Casual Mode for easier play-calling, and a complete UI overhaul. Also, a rich Career Mode is nearly complete and will be available soon after the initial release!
For now, enjoy PSF 2013 at a reduced price and get ready for 2014!
You've been waiting for a strategy football game, where you win by knowing football, not by having the twitchiest fingers, a game with thousands of play combinations, and you can tweak any part of your offense or defense every single down!
Play against the computer, against your friend with pass-and-play, or against anyone around the world via Game Center online multiplayer!
This game isn't for lightweights. You have to pay attention to your men's ratings, as well as your opponent's. Find their weaknesses and your strengths. If they find your weaknesses, find a way to fill it! Let up, or stay in one defense, and you'll see your lead melt away.
Everyone likes tracking their team's game and season achievements, and 2013 has it all! Want to see when your QB broke 2000 yards for the season, or maybe check out his current passing streak without interceptions? In PSF 2013 Season play, you can view achievements by week or by team, so you can track any team's achievements week by week, or maybe check out how all teams did this past week.
Season achievements include milestones and streaks, offensive and defensive, team and individual! But you can also track achievements for single games!
If you love controlling an offense, you'll love PSF 2013! Choose your formation, your play, even down to the pass pattern, and now you can also hold back extra blockers (pick up a blitz!) or send them out (attack the zones!). PSF 2013 gives you two version of the Offensive Screen - a wider view that gives you more information at your fingertips, or a more compact view.
But Defense gurus will love PSF 2013, too! Choose your formation and coverage, assign individual blitzers, shift your line, key on flow or double-team their hot receiver. You want a shutout? You have to earn it!
You love stats and scouting? You got it! You can even view replays of all the key plays of any saved single game and EVERY SINGLE SEASON GAME! Go back and watch the highlights of that key game back in week two! Watch the winning drive as the home team converts a fourth down and comes from behind!
- With the scenario editor, create fun situations or just create short games
- set rules to Regular Season or Playoffs
- save as many games as you like
- Turn off animation for an even faster game, but still replay any play you want to see
- Play in clear skies, rain, or the snow (and turn the particles on or off)
- Manage the clock! Tell your players to try for the sidelines
- Randomness and real ratings make every game different! Dont get frustrated if you had too many penalties that game, or if your QB was off play a rematch!
Thousands of Offensive Variations
- twelve offensive formations
- seventeen base offensive plays
- change your ball carrier or primary receiver
- select different passing routes
- mix in playaction, maybe a hot receiver
- choose strong left or right
- Hold one or more backs or tight ends in to block if you expect a blitz, or send everyone out to attack zones!
Extensive Defensive Options
- six base formations (4-3, 3-4, Nickel, etc)
- shift or stunt your line
- focus on primarily defending run or pass
- change your coverage from Man to two-deep or three-deep zones
- change your keys, or double-team a receiver
- blitz any linebackers you choose
email: [email protected]
Release:Sep 12, 2013
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
User Rating: (8)