First off, we’re so sorry we missed last week’s show! As we talk about in more detail in this week’s episode, the world was conspiring against us in a number of ways that made recording last week not doable. Apologies! However, we bring the pain this week with LOTS of gaming discussion as there was plenty of stuff happening in the world of mobile gaming over the past two weeks. Links to everything we discuss this week, including 3 very cool interviews we posted, can be found in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-488.mp3
- ‘Bike Baron 2’ Launching May 27th and Available for Pre-Order Now
- Following its Shutdown in 2019, ‘Payday: Crime War’ is Coming Back from the Dead in 2022
- xCloud Beta Arrives on iOS and PC This Week with Support for More than 100 Xbox Game Pass Games
- ‘Apex Legends Mobile’ Is Getting a Regional Beta This Month on Android
- ‘Divinity: Original Sin 2’ on Apple’s New M1 iPad Pro will be “Whole Experience Without Compromise” Including Local Co-Op
- ‘Homeworld Mobile’ Gets a Stunning New Trailer and is Still Taking Sign-Ups for its Invite-Only Beta Testing
- ‘Diablo Immortal’ Begins a Closed Alpha on Android in Australia with New Zones, Endgame Content, the Crusader Class, and More
- EA Just Announced a New ‘Battlefield’ Game for Mobile Promising a Full-Fledged Skill-Based Battlefield Experience on the Go
- ‘RuneScape’ Finally Launching on iOS and Android this June, Pre-Orders with Rewards Available Now
- From ‘Trails in the Sky’ to Writing Books and ‘Fantasian’, an Interview with Localization Specialist Jessica Chavez
- “There Were No Plans of Any Kind Before Apple Arcade”, an Interview With ‘Final Fantasy’ Creator Hironobu Sakaguchi on Fantasian and More
- “Apple’s Message Hit the Right Notes for Us” an Interview With Clap Hanz About ‘Clap Hanz Golf’, Apple Arcade, Mobile Hardware, and More