In this week’s episode we talk about the brand spanking new iPhone 12 I just received in the mail! And… can’t use because it gets stuck in activation. Apple: It just works! Until it doesn’t! Then you’re screwed! We also talk about the latest Apple drama surrounding them finding a way to pull the Stadium app, which allowed iOS users to access and play Google Stadia on their devices, from the App Store. We also hit on some of the other big news stories of the week including a few major game updates and GameClub’s first foray into porting a PC game to mobile.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-467.mp3
- Apple Reportedly Pulling ‘Stadium’ App that Allowed Users to Access and Play Google Stadia on iOS
- Microsoft Just Updated the Xbox App on iOS with Remote Play Console Streaming, Party Chat, a New Look, and More
- Brand New Playable Character Annie of the Stars Arrives in ‘Skullgirls’ Mobile Version 4.4 Update
- ‘Dead Cells’ on iOS and Android Just Got the Big Legacy Update Bringing It to Version 1.6 with New Biomes, Enemies, Bosses, Weapons, and a Lot More
- ‘Terraria’ 1.4 Journey’s End Is Finally Available on Mobile Bringing a Ton of New Content and Enhancements to an Amazing Game
- Pre-Orders for the ‘XCOM 2 Collection’ from Feral Interactive Are Now Live on the App Store
- GameClub’s First PC-to-Mobile Port ‘Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank’ is Now Available