In this week’s episode of the TouchArcade Show we dive straight into some reader emails, and I want to thank everyone who wrote into our show this week to give us their thoughts on the Great Banter Debate and just to say hello. And speaking of reader feedback, we’ve added a new feature to this week’s post in the form of Show Notes down below the podcast links, so you can see the articles that we’re discussing during the show. Not really sure why we weren’t just doing that anyway, but I digress. After we hit all the big mobile gaming topics of the week, we finish things off with some discussion of last week’s Xbox event and the future of next gen consoles.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
This week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by Soda Dungeon 2:
In Soda Dungeon 2, a new pixel-art dungeon-crawler, the Dark Lord has locked legendary goodies up in his castle behind an endless horde of monsters. You’ll need to hire brave soda-loving adventurers to loot the dungeon for you or die trying.
Sit back and enjoy a clever storyline, tons of stuff to upgrade, crafting, and more!
Soda Dungeon 2 is available right now on iOS, Android, and Steam.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-455.mp3
- ‘EVE: Echoes’ from CCP Games and Netease Finally Has a Confirmed Release Date with Pre-Orders Now Live on the App Store
- Monster Raising Game ‘Monster Rancher 2’ from Koei Tecmo Releases This September in Japan with Pre-Orders Now Live on the App Store
- An Exquisite LEGO Version of the Safe Puzzle Box from ‘The Room’ is Currently Up on LEGO Ideas
- ‘Monster Dash’ from Halfbrick Is Coming Back to the App Store after Being Pulled Back in 2017 Beginning with a Soft Launch
- Whatever the Heck ‘PUSS!’ is, it’s Coming to iOS and Android on August 6th
- ‘Demonrift TD’ from the Developers of ‘Defender Chronicles’ Resurfaces and is Looking for Beta Testers
- ‘Grindstone’ from Capybara Games on Apple Arcade Just Got a Huge Update Bringing In 50 New Levels, a Daily Grind Mode, and More
- ‘Hyena Squad’ is the New Tactical Strategy RPG from Wave Light Games, Available for Pre-Order Now
- Dual Runner ‘Digit & Dash’ from Insomniac Games (Yes, THAT Insomniac) is Brought Back to Life by GameClub