With the PS4 hitting store shelves today (Or last night if you're particularly hardcore) we dedicated a good portion to the start of our podcast discussing our plans for next generation consoles. Jared is in "wait and see" mode, I'm waffling on a Xbox One, and Mike Meade apparently is happy with his Nintendo 64. From there, we move on to talking about the latest and greatest games, how awesome the Retina iPad mini is, and the relevant news of the week.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Oceanhorn [$8.99]
- King's League: Odyssey [$0.99]
- Tilt to Live 2 [$2.99]
- King of Fighters '97 [$2.99]
- Neon Shadow [$2.99]
- Check Out the First Trailer for 'Turbo Dismount', the Sequel to 'Stair Dismount' Launching this Year
- Over Half a Billion People Have Downloaded 'Candy Crush' in the Last Year
- 'Battlefield 4 Tablet Commander' Launches Bringing Second Screen Control to iPad
- Sony's PlayStation App is Ready to Roll For The PlayStation 4 Launch
- Harry Potter Producer Signs on to Upcoming 'Temple Run' Movie
- iPad mini With Retina Display's Processor is Clocked at 1.3Ghz, Down From iPad Air's 1.4Ghz