Firemint has let loose gameplay videos for iPad sequels for their massive hits Real Racing and Flight Control.
Real Racing HD
The iPad enhanced version carries enhanced graphics and a number of new features including:
- Car Skins - select photos from your photo album to wrap the images around your selected car
- Ghost Racing - race against a pre-recorded ghost from other players around the world
- Watch replays of their races within the game with different camera angles
Flight Control HD
Meanwhile, Firemint's genre-creating Flight Control also benefits from the large iPad screen with many more features including a 3D-glasses mode.
- Split-screen “versus” mode: play competitively by sending your planes to capture aircraft from your opponent.
- Co-operative multiplayer on a single iPad: share landing duties with a friend on one of three HD airfields.
- Multiplayer on two devices (selected from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch): land aircraft of your own color, and direct others off the screen for your fellow Controller to land.
- New Snow airfield with variable wind direction in addition to the four Classic iPhone airfields (Original, Beach, Carrier and Outback) and three HD airfields, for a total of eight single-player airfields.
- Quirky “3D view” airfield brings Flight Control to life like never before – use red/cyan glasses to see aircraft floating above the iPad (3D glasses not included, widely available from retailers such as amazon.com at low cost).
- Many more enhancements including all-new path continuation, improved collision warnings, a new “safe” fast forward function, and a longer version of the Flight Control song
The two sequels are iPad only and available now.