DetailsSameGame is a simple puzzle game.
Here are the rules:
- You have a grid of coloured squares, which you have to clear by highlighting contiguous regions of more than one coloured square; the larger the region you highlight the faster you clear the arena.
- If you clear the grid you win. If you end up with nothing but single squares (i.e., there are no more clickable regions left) you lose.
- Removing a region causes the rest of the grid to shuffle up: blocks that are suspended will fall down (first), and then empty columns are filled from the right.
- Play (locally) an unlimited number of puzzles (generated on the fly) over 6 levels of difficulty and *Bonus Feature*, like in all other PuzzleManiak games, challenge other players by downloading everyday an unique puzzle and compare your score to other ones.
- Puzzles are generated on the fly, so you'll never play twice the same.
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Save / restore current game automatically
- 10 best scores of each level saved locally
- Web Challenge: challenge all other players everyday
And don't forget, SameGameManiak: It's Demoniak!
You can buy the whoile set of 20 puzzle games for only .99, just look for 'PuzzleManiak' on AppStore.
Release:Jan 11, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001