DetailsRectanglesManiak is a logic puzzle invented by Nikoli (under the name 'Shikaku'). This game is also know as 'Divide by Squares' or 'Divide by Box'.
This game is played on a grid in which some of the squares are numbered. The objective is to divide the grid into rectangular and square pieces such that each piece contains exactly one number, and that number represents the area of the rectangle.
Play (locally) an unlimited number of puzzles (generated on the fly) over 3 levels of difficulty and *Bonus Feature*, like in all other PuzzleManiak games, challenge other players by downloading everyday an unique puzzle and compare your score to other ones.
- Puzzles are generated on the fly, so you'll never play twice the same.
- 1 level of difficulty (3 in the Full version).
- Automatic save/restore of the current game.
- 10 best scores saved locally for each level.
Bonus Features only available in the Full version:
- 3 (bigger) levels of difficulty
- Web Challenge: challenge all other players everyday.
And don't forget, RectanglesManiak: It's Demoniak! Even the Lite version!
Release:Jul 01, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001