DetailsLightUp is a binary-determination logic puzzle published by Nikoli (under the name of 'Akari').
The goal is to illuminate all the with cells of the gris by placing light on white cells. But a number indicates how many light bulbs are next to it, vertically and horizontally. Each light bulb illuminates from bulb to black square or outer frame in its row and column. Every white squares must be illuminated and every light bulbs should not illuminate each other.
Play (locally) an unlimited number of puzzles (generated on the fly) over 6 levels of difficulty and *Bonus Feature*, like in all other PuzzleManiak games, challenge other players by downloading everyday an unique puzzle and compare your score to other ones.
- Puzzles are generated on the fly, so you'll never play twice the same
- Puzzles have unique solution
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Save / restore current game automatically
- 10 best scores of each level saved locally
- Web Challenge: challenge all other players everyday
And don't forget, LightUpManiak: It's Demoniak!
Release:Dec 13, 2008
Updated:Nov 30, -0001