DetailsAdd a little color to your life...
The evil steam punk boss has stolen the color from your home world and it’s up to you to get it back! A fast and furious side scrolling shooter with colorful weapons and extreme boss fights.
"Perfect if you like shoot-em-up type games…definitely worth the
Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.
Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.
A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.
INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.
CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.
BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.
Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.
Color Bandits Highlights
• Action packed, bullet ridden, color splashing mayhem at the touch of a finger.
• Colorful environment and weapon effects come to life on screen as you traverse across the six worlds.
• Take on a variety of enemies, each one will test your trigger finger in a different way.
• Survival mode will really put you to the test as you see how long you can last against everything the game can throw at you.
• Battle mammoth ants to giant airships — the evil steam punk boss has a variety of ways to make your life difficult.
For more information and support, please visit www.chillingo.com