DetailsIntroducing Piyo Blocks 2 HD, the magical match-em-up sequel to the iPhone original, Piyo Blocks. Fully optimised for the iPad, with bright and colourful HD graphics, and a unique split screen 2 player mode Piyo Blocks 2 HD is the puzzle pot of gold at the end of the iPad rainbow.
“Absolutely tailor-made for touch-screen play [9/10]” - Eurogamer
“Piyo Blocks 2 HD is one of the few iPad games that are worth purchasing in addition to the iPhone version [4/4]” - Slide To Play
"A brilliant, brilliant game. Piyo Blocks 2 HD is probably the best £1.79 you can possibly spend on an iPad [9/10]" - The Sixth Axis
"IF YOU want to show off the beautiful HD screen on your iPad, Piyo Blocks isn't a bad thing to do it with" - The Sun newspaper
"With its eye-popping presentation and slick production values, the match-three puzzler just screams of quality and looks absolutely gorgeous on the iPad [8/10]" - AppTilt
"The sliding touch control works very smoothly on the iPad and the larger playing field feels luxurious" - MobileTechReview
CHASING THE RAINBOW
Match same colored blocks to make them disappear. Get rid of the target number of blocks before the time runs out to level up. Make use of combos and power-ups to help match more and more glorious Piyo Blocks.
SIX SINGLE PLAYER MODES T
There are six single player modes, Piyo Mode (capture the target number of Piyo’s to level up), Hyaku Mode (capture 99 or more of any Piyo type to level up), Time Attack (1, 2, or 4 minute game, capture as many Piyo’s as you can), Three Second Mode (you have 3 seconds to make your next move), Disco Mode (2 minute game where the blocks can change color), and new Endless Mode (play forever!) to keep even the most gifted of color matching, match-em-up wizards, flicking their screen contentedly for hours on end.
TWO PLAYER TOURNAMENT
In a two player game you battle against an opponent - whoever can survive the longest wins. It sounds simple, but that’s when two player attacks come into play! Each combo you make adds to your Combo Bar. When the Combo Bar reaches different levels, you can unleash various attacks on your opponent, making it tricky for them to find their next move. You have 4 different characters you can call on to attack your opponent - Ski Dog, Candy Morehol, Yuki-Onna, and Buck Torrance!
HIGH DEF PUZZLES AND FULL CRYSTAL INTEGRATION ON IPAD
• New Endless Mode - no timer, so you can play forever!
• Choose your blocks - Classic Piyo or Fruit and Jewels
• Crystal social gaming support for Facebook and Twitter integration, online leaderboards, challenges and achievements.
• Beautiful HD visuals fully optimised for the iPad’s screen.
• Piyo Mode - capture the target number of Piyo’s to level up.
• Hyaku Mode - capture 99 or more of any Piyo type to level up.
• Time Attack - 1, 2, or 4 minute game, capture as many Piyo’s as you can.
• Three Second Mode - you have 3 seconds to find your next move or it's game over!
• Disco Mode - 2 minute game where the disco blocks can change color
• Two player mode - split screen on one device. • Hundreds of levels.
• iPod music library access.
• Auto save feature + multitasking support
• Hidden cheats to discover.
AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW Piyo Blocks 2 HD is the puzzle pot of gold at the end of the iPad rainbow.
Release:Apr 01, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
User Rating: (1)