In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show we dig into the drama of the moment which is the cloning and subsequent gloating about the cloning of the lovely little free word game Wordle. This leads into some additional drama about how PUGB Mobile is suing both Apple and Google for all the battle royale clones out there. For some reason it took them literally years to decide to do this? We then cap things off with the news of the week which includes yet another free to play game shutting down and the triumphant return of Crush the Castle. Links to all these stories are in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-515.mp3
- Macrumors: Clones of Popular ‘Wordle’ Game Flooding App Store, Including One Charging $30 Per Year [Updated]
- Macrumors: PUBG Maker Sues Apple and Google for Not Removing Clone Apps
- ‘Forza Street’ for iOS and Android Is Shutting Down This Spring, Final Update Now Available
- Unique FMV Gaming Experience ‘The Gallery’ Heading to Mobile, Consoles, and PC
- Non-Violent Stealth Game ‘El Hijo – A Wild West Tale’ Is Coming to iOS and Android on January 25th
- ‘Crush the Castle Legacy Collection’ Launching on iOS, Android, and Steam on March 1st