In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show I recount my recent internet woes and the adventures of customer service, while Eli tells us about the new couch that’s on its way to his house. We also talk about the Great Paint Shortage of 2021 as Eli straight up SHILLS for Sherwin Williams brand paint. It is pretty good paint, I guess. We then switch gears into actual mobile game discussion like Titan Quest’s controller update, Rusty Lake and KOTOR 2 sales, and more. As always you can find links to everything we talk about in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-489.mp3
- ‘Titan Quest: Legendary Edition’ from Handy Games Just Got Updated to Add Controller Support and a Lot More on iOS and Android
- iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 Are Out Now With PS5 and Xbox Series X Controller Support
- ‘Rusty Lake Hotel’ Free for the First Time Ever to Celebrate Rusty Lake’s Sixth Anniversary
- ‘Star Wars: KOTOR 2’ Is Discounted for the First Time on iOS and Android
- Entire ‘Tales of Monkey Island’ Series Returns to the App Store