Phil Hassey has just let us know that, after collecting user requests over the past few months, he has made Galcon v1.5 [App Store], a notable update to his pick-up galactic domination strategy game, available through the App Store.
Galcon is a fast-paced arcade strategy game set in space. The game begins with a galactic playfield filled with planets of varying size. The green planets belong to the player, neutral planets are grey, and planets of any other color belong to the enemy. The goal is to take over all the planets.
Galcon v1.5 brings the following enhancements:
- Added 2 vs 2 Team play! Now you can play with your friends against your enemies!
- Overhaul of the on-line rankings feature so we are able to deliver more accurate and detailed stats!
- Added “friends" feature to Galcon.com, so now you can join your friends to play!
- Resolved issues with network disconnect after playing for more than 15 minutes.
- All users are now ranked, even unregistered users, so you’ll always know what level of player you are up against.
See our review of the initial release of Galcon.
App Store Link: Galcon, $2.99