- 4444 (by Bulkypix)
- Atom Run (by Fingerlab)
- Benji Bananas Adventures (by Fingersoft)
- BIOSIS - (by Kostyantyn Salanda)
- Crafting Story (by Sergey Manucharyan)
- Darkin - (by ten foiled hats UG haftungsbeschraenkt & Co KG)
- Demons vs Fairyland (by Armor Games)
- Dream Quest (by Peter M Whalen)
- Fish Have No Souls (by Eric Brill)
- Flutter (by Sebastian Conley)
- Hyper Square (by TEAM SIGNAL)
- I Dig It: Journey to the Core (by Team Chaos)
- JoyJoy - (by Radiangames)
- SheepOrama - (by McPeppergames UG (haftungsbeschraenkt) & Co. KG)
- Table Tennis Touch (by Yakuto)
- Toy Rush - (by Uber Entertainment, Inc.)
It seems Alone in the Dark got pulled.
There's three ways you can watch the stream:
1. Scroll up to the top of the page here and watch it embedded right here on TouchArcade. By default the volume is set to 0%, so be sure to crank that slider up if you're in a place where you can have sound.
2. Actually heading over to Twitch and viewing the stream over there. It's basically the same as above, except with a slightly different layout for the stream and the chat.
3. Download the TwitchTV app [Free] and watch the stream live on your iOS device. If you haven't tried the app in a while, it's worth revisiting as it just got a massive update that makes it way better. Once you're in the app, either search for "TouchArcade" or hit the link on your iOS device.
I usually stream until around 7:00 PM Central time, and you can find an archive of our stream videos over on our YouTube channel. I upload them right after the stream each day, so depending on how long YouTube takes to process them, if you miss a stream they're usually available in an hour or two.
Please be sure to follow us on Twitch, and if you really like the TouchArcade stream, subscribe. A premium subscription is $4.99 a month, and gets you a slick little TA icon next to your name in chat. We're still working on other cool things to do with our subscribers, but right now just imagine it as a virtual tip jar.
Thanks for watching, everyone!
Update: These long streams always take a while for YouTube to process, if you missed the start, here you go-
Watch Button Watch App