When I rolled over at a little after 5:00 AM Central time to check the New Zealand releases, I wasn't sure we were going to have much to be excited about today... Then all these games hit. Here's what we'll be streaming today:
- Asphalt Rush (by Digital Melody)
- Attack the Ark (Raft Runner) - (by Mobage, Inc.)
- Bike Assault (by Daniel Vilchez Carpio)
- Dark Slash (by Jason Saxon)
- Froggy Jump 2 (by Namco Bandai)
- Hitman Go (By Square Enix)
- Hodappy Bird (By Madgarden)
- Icarush (by Pixelfrost)
- iOOTP Baseball 2014 Edition (by Out of the Park Developments)
- Jumping Jaxx (by Copenhagen Creators)
- Stunt Guy 2.0 (by Kempt)
- Swamp Attack (by Out Fit 7) [Soft Launch]
- Tales of Honor (by Evergreen Studios)
- Unpossible (by Acceleroto)
- Yomi (by Sirlin Games)
There's three ways you can watch the stream:
1. Scroll up to the top of the page here and watch it embedded right here on TouchArcade. By default the volume is set to 0%, so be sure to crank that slider up if you're in a place where you can have sound.
2. Actually heading over to Twitch and viewing the stream over there. It's basically the same as above, except with a slightly different layout for the stream and the chat.
3. Download the TwitchTV app [Free] and watch the stream live on your iOS device. If you haven't tried the app in a while, it's worth revisiting as it just got a massive update that makes it way better. Once you're in the app, either search for "TouchArcade" or hit the link on your iOS device.
I usually stream until around 7:00 PM Central time, and you can find an archive of our stream videos over on our YouTube channel. I upload them right after the stream each day, so depending on how long YouTube takes to process them, if you miss a stream they're usually available in an hour or two.
Please be sure to follow us on Twitch, and if you really like the TouchArcade stream, subscribe. A premium subscription is $4.99 a month, and gets you a slick little TA icon next to your name in chat. We're still working on other cool things to do with our subscribers, but right now just imagine it as a virtual tip jar.
Thanks for watching, everyone!
Update: Offline! Thanks for watching, everyone. Here's the archive videos, which will be up for viewing as soon as YouTube finishes processing them-
Watch Button Watch App