When I rolled over at a little after 5:00 AM Central time to check the New Zealand releases, I wasn’t sure we were going to have much to be excited about today… Then all these games hit. Here’s what we’ll be streaming today:
- Asphalt Rush (by Digital Melody)
- Attack the Ark (Raft Runner) – (by Mobage, Inc.)
- Bike Assault (by Daniel Vilchez Carpio)
- Dark Slash (by Jason Saxon)
- Froggy Jump 2 (by Namco Bandai)
- Hitman Go (By Square Enix)
- Hodappy Bird (By Madgarden)
- Icarush (by Pixelfrost)
- iOOTP Baseball 2014 Edition (by Out of the Park Developments)
- Jumping Jaxx (by Copenhagen Creators)
- Stunt Guy 2.0 (by Kempt)
- Swamp Attack (by Out Fit 7) [Soft Launch]
- Tales of Honor (by Evergreen Studios)
- Unpossible (by Acceleroto)
- Yomi (by Sirlin Games)
There’s three ways you can watch the stream:
1. Scroll up to the top of the page here and watch it embedded right here on TouchArcade. By default the volume is set to 0%, so be sure to crank that slider up if you’re in a place where you can have sound.
2. Actually heading over to Twitch and viewing the stream over there. It’s basically the same as above, except with a slightly different layout for the stream and the chat.
3. Download the TwitchTV app (Free) and watch the stream live on your iOS device. If you haven’t tried the app in a while, it’s worth revisiting as it just got a massive update that makes it way better. Once you’re in the app, either search for “TouchArcade" or hit the link on your iOS device.
I usually stream until around 7:00 PM Central time, and you can find an archive of our stream videos over on our YouTube channel. I upload them right after the stream each day, so depending on how long YouTube takes to process them, if you miss a stream they’re usually available in an hour or two.
Please be sure to follow us on Twitch, and if you really like the TouchArcade stream, subscribe. A premium subscription is $4.99 a month, and gets you a slick little TA icon next to your name in chat. We’re still working on other cool things to do with our subscribers, but right now just imagine it as a virtual tip jar.
Thanks for watching, everyone!
Update: Offline! Thanks for watching, everyone. Here’s the archive videos, which will be up for viewing as soon as YouTube finishes processing them-