These streams are getting more and more fun to do as our community is growing. Yesterday you guys saw me do awesome in Threes!, and not so awesome in a bunch of other iOS games. Tomorrow I'm playing New Zealand games, so if you've got any game requests, you better join the Twitch chat and let me know! Anyway, if you haven't yet, please follow us as it's the best way to get notified when we're streaming.
To tune into the TA Plays Live stream you've got three options:
- The easiest is to just scroll down to see the embedded video stream and chat below. Make sure to turn the volume slider up if you want to hear game audio and commentary.
- Visit the TouchArcade channel on Twitch directly and watch over there.
- Download the Twitch.TV app [Free] and either hit this link on your device or simply search for the channel TouchArcade.
I usually stream until around 7:00 Eastern, at which point I toss the videos up on YouTube for everyone to see that missed the stream. Feel free to request games in chat, just do me a solid- Try not to be too pushy, as someone badgering me to play a certain game kills the flow of the chat, and if you're a developer please say so if you're requesting I play your own game.
Update: Thanks for watching, everyone! These streams are a blast. Here's what we played:
- Disco Zoo (In beta!)
- 14px [$0.99]
- Darklings [$0.99]
- Fly Kiwi Fly! [$0.99]
- Splashy Fish [Free]
- Nihilumbra [$2.99]
- Bardbarian [Free]
- Amarillan Room [Free]
- Call of Duty: Strike Team [$6.99]
- Atomic+ [$1.99]
- Any Landing (Coming tomorrow!)
...And of course, here's the video which will be up whenever YouTube finishes doing its thing:
Watch Button Watch App