Argharta Studio has finally submitted the second episode of 1112 to the App Store. The original installment of the series was first released in November of 2008 and was a highly anticipated point and click adventure for the iPhone. The follow up episode is finally arriving soon.
Louis has arrived in New York in a rather mysterious way... Help him discover why he has ended up in New York and follow his adventure promising unexpected developments and encounters.
Agharta has released new screenshots as well as a trailer video.
Features found in episode 2 include:
- All new advanced graphical design and artistic direction
- 25 new larger than life environments
- 14 new characters
- Various puzzles, each with a specific gameplay
- An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch user interface
- Original score
- Elaborate interactive narrative
- Totally redesigned game engine
The first episode had somewhat mixed user reviews, so we'll be interested to see how the game has progressed in the time since. It seems they've redone much of the game engine and gameplay for episode 02. The game will be coming for both iPhone and iPad.