Carbonated.tv was able to get this hands on video of Gameloft's upcoming first person shooter Modern Combat: Sandstorm. The game is described as an early "alpha" build of the unfinished game, though this conflicts with reports we'd heard that it had already been submitted.
The player walks through the controls which provide the following components:
- Left side virtual d-pad allowing forward/backward/left/right movement
- Tap-and-drag on screen for free look
- Contextual fire button (marked by an 'X') that appears in the right side of the screen to fire
- Other contextual buttons that appear - such as crouch/stand.
- Weapon switch button on top right. Sniper zoom on bottom right.