Tetraedge Games has just released Return to Mysterious Island 2 iPhone Extension [App Store], a free download that includes five mini-games inspired by puzzles from the desktop version of Return to Mysterious Island 2, as well as a sync utility that allows the iPhone-based mini-games to unlock their PC game counterparts.
The included mini-games:
- Ants - A challenge to pick up as many ants crawling about an animal's corpse as possible before the timer runs out.
- Code - Find the four-digit code that opens a robot's access door in 10 tries with partial success shown by red and green lights.
- Circuit Board - Repair an electric circuit by placing matching spare components into the vacant sockets.
- Altar - Arrange 15 numbers in a grid formation such that the row / column intersection point is the sum of its edge numbers.
- Ocarina - Hear and see a musical sequence played on an Ocarina and repeat the sequence.Â With each success, the sequence gets longer.
The app also includes several Return to Mysterious Island 2 iPhone wallpaper images.
App Store Link: Return to Mysterious Island 2 iPhone Extension, Free