Chillingo announced today that they have submitted a major iDracula [App Store] update to the App Store that is almost triple the size of the original game.
Features of the update, listed by Chillingo:
- 4 new monsters
- 2 new maps
- Perk system updated, new perks added
- 2 game modes: Super Survival, Wave Attack
- New powerups - Haste, Rage, Time Stop, Bomb (only available in Super Survival mode)
- Earn money and buy reinforcement in Wave attack mode
- Rush mode updated - you can choose a weapon now.
- Added 2 new options for better weapon switching
- 2 new weapons - one (Blade Ripper) only accessible in Rush mode, other (Flamethrower) is everywhere.
Shots of the updated game in action can be seen in the company's iDracula promotional poster, which players can enter to win in an A2 sized print on fomex board. Registering involves sending out a tweet and signing up for Chillingo's VIP newsletter. A winner will be chosen at random seven days after the update goes live in the App Store. See the registration site for more details.
The screenshot portion of the poster is shown below.
Readers should take note, when this major update goes live iDracula will jump in price to $2.99. So get it while you can at its current price of $0.99.
App Store Link: iDracula, $0.99