RedLynx indicates that, while the game delivers all the playability of the PC and Mac original, it includes a new "Bubble Level" rotation control and many other new features unique to the iPhone and iPod touch.
The developer's feature list includes:
- Real Monster Trucks physics with iPhone
- Includes multiple camera modes including Holographic Pro camera mode
- Extremely powerful RedLynx Monster Truck and Miniclip monster Trucks
- Extra achievement Trucks Schoolbus Monster Truck and Formula Monster Truck
- Thrilling tracks with medal achievements including The Loop, The Gap, Nitromus oximus and many others
- Top hiscores lists for each track
- Gesture camera controls
See RedLynx's iPhone game trailer video.
Monster Truck Nitro should be appearing in the App Store in the next few days and will be priced at $1.99. In the meantime, see the playable 2D Flash demo and the free, trial 3D Windows demo on the product site.