Game Features listed include:
- High Octane Racing - Draft off of the cars in front of you and "Drop the Hammer" to get a burst of speed and invincibility.
- Rivals - Advanced AI racers who will stop at nothing to take you out of the race.
- Trade Paint With Your Opponents - Crash your opponent's car and watch the carnage in slow motion
- Earn New Speed Machines - Hunt down opponents, take them out and add their car to your garage. Unlock and collect up to 14 unique new race cards.
- Compete through 39 Races - Covering 12 unique tracks in six different circuits: Amateur, Qualifying, Semi-Pro, Pro, Superstar and Endurance
- Unlock New Tracks - Progress through Story Mode and earn achievements as you progress through the game.
- Strategically Use Your Pit - Pull into the pits to refuel and repair your car.
Teaser video here:
Blake had some hands on (YouTube) time with the game in January. At only $0.99, it seems an easy pick up even based on playing the beta version of the game back in January.
App Store Link: Days of Thunder, $0.99 (normal price $4.99)
Update: There is a bug that may cause the game to not work on iPhones not set to "English". A Fix is in the works.