DetailsDive into a fun-packed test of tactics! Capture valuable orbs and powerful boosters using reflex timing, tactical decision-making and one-touch skill to beat your opponents. Amazing single-player depth, infinite multiplayer mayhem, and mind-bending complexity with loads of variations for puzzle and strategy fans of any age. There are no in-app purchases in Bezircle, you get the full game right away!
Described by review outlet mpAppTester as "a very cool, intelligent and special game." The Guardian newspaper says, "This has lots of potential for local multiplayer games ... and plenty of replayability thanks to its open-ended design."
Bezircle has been developed by hit indie studio Ludomotion. Capture orbs to win the level by 'bezircling' them before your AI enemies or human opponents. Capturing special orbs boosts your performance and unleashes devastating effects on the arena. Adventure through the massive single-player campaign, or share your device with up to four players and compete in an infinite number of multiplayer arenas!
● One-Button Tactical Gameplay – Bezircle looks deceptively simple, but offers thrilling tactical gameplay. It will take a long time and lots of skill to master every trick and strategy!
● 50 Single-Player Campaign Levels – Delve into the world of Bezircle through multiple themed chapters, each with new orbs and power-ups revealing many surprising twists.
● Local Multiplayer Mode - Enjoy Bezircle with four players on a single device in action-packed tactical matches. Snatch victory from your friends at the very last moment.
● Casual Fun, Seriously Challenging – Single-player levels can be won in many different ways. Can you earn all of the stars and special awards?
● Endless Multiplayer Arenas - Compete in many varieties of multiplayer arenas. All of them are randomly generated, so each battle offers new challenges and opportunities.
● Eight Playable Characters - Meet Woaq’lat, Dartakt’n and all the other crazy zirclings with their dazzling art style and genuinely amusing personalities. Bezircle’s presentation and polish sets a new standard for tactical puzzle games!
Release:Apr 30, 2014
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
User Rating: (1)