In this week’s podcast Eli and I solved one of the world’s most important problems: Poop on the sidewalk. We then jump into some more Steam Deck and Elden Ring discussion, talk about our favorite weather apps, the Apple Peek Performance event from Tuesday, and… drumroll please… we actually spend a good amount of time talking about mobile gaming stories. How about that! As always links to these topics are in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Stitcher: The TouchArcade Show via Stitcher Radio for Podcasts
RSS Feed: The TouchArcade Show
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-523.mp3
- ‘Nintendo Switch Online’ App Gets Its First Major Update Since Launch With New Design, Online Friends, Viewing Friend Code, and More
- ‘Call of Duty: Warzone’ Is Officially Coming to Mobile
- Blizzard Confirms Warcraft Mobile Game, Hearthstone 2022 Roadmap Reveal Soon
- ‘Apex Legends Mobile’ Has Soft Launched for Both iOS and Android in Select Countries
- The Major ‘Chrono Trigger’ Update With Widescreen Support, New Features, and the Visuals Still Not Fixed Is Now Live on iOS and Android
- Macrumors – Everything Apple Announced Today in Just Over Seven Minutes