It should come as no surprise that our favorite hearthstone genius, r/hearthstone member u/TommyJTheGamer, has cracked the code again. His videos not only detail his experience with the decks he builds but he goes in depth to give alternatives for people with more cards in their collection. If you want a win condition that even comes close to a 50% shot on the most ridiculously random fights, you’ll either be poppin’ packs like a fiend or hitting up Tommy for his cost cutting strategies.
Recent Hearthstone News:
- Want to Save on ‘Hearthstone’ Card Packs? Buy Them Through the Amazon App Store
- ‘Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft’ Beginner’s Deck-building Guide
- ‘Hearthstone’ for iPhone Now Available via Universal Update – Log in to Get Your Free Pack of Cards Now
- ‘Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft’ Beginner’s Guide – Starting the Game On the Right Foot
Blackrock Mountain Guides:
- Guide to Beat ‘Hearthstone’ Molten Core Heroic, Normal, and Class Challenges – Tips and Decks for Blackrock Mountain Adventure’s Second Wing
- ‘Hearthstone’ Blackrock Mountain Guide: Free to Play Decks to Beat Heroic Molten Core
- Guide to Beat ‘Hearthstone’ Blackrock Depths Heroic, Normal, and Class Challenges – Tips and Decks for Blackrock Mountain Adventure’s First Wing
- ‘Hearthstone’ Blackrock Mountain Guide: Free to Play Decks to Beat Heroic Blackrock Depths
Thanks again to u/TommyJTheGamer for being a Hearthstone master.
Heroic Razorgore Basic Warlock
Heroic Vaelastrasz Basic Rogue
Heroic Chromaggus Basic Priest
Heroic Nefarius with a Basic Priest Deck