Firemint has released a major update to their Real Racing game today. Aside from the usual bug fixes, Firemint has added a number of new features:
- 6-player multiplayer over local WiFi network (previously 2 player only).
- New vehicle class with a distinct roar of a V12 engine with “unsurpassed speed and control with 12 new exotic vehicles"
- New game soundtrack with 10 original music tracks
- Career Mode additions: exotic vehicle qualifier and two new championships
- OS 3.0 iTunes Music Library picker
- New Control Method: Touch-Wheel-to-Steer, Manual Accelerate and Manual Brake.
The game originally came out in June and we loved it:
Real Racing sets a new standard for what to expect of racing games on the iPhone. Great graphics combined with a solid framerate make for an action-packed racing experience.
App Store Link: Real Racing, $9.99