If you follow our daily Twitch streams, you'll likely be aware that we don't typically stream on Friday. Well, I figured out how to get around the scheduling conflict of when I usually stream and when we record our podcast... By getting developers onboard to stream and talk about their games and other developers' games. Here's who is going to be on it:
- Kepa Auwae - Rocketcat Games
- Tanya Short - Kitfox Games
- Darren Grey - Games of Grey
- Jeremy Orlando - Rocketcat Games
- David Rhodes - Games Scholar
- Ido Yeheili - Tame Tick
- ...and potential "MYSTERY GUESTS" per Kepa
There's three ways you can watch the stream:
1. Scroll up to the top of the page here and watch it embedded right here on TouchArcade. By default the volume is set to 0%, so be sure to crank that slider up if you're in a place where you can have sound.
2. Actually heading over to Twitch and viewing the stream over there. It's basically the same as above, except with a slightly different layout for the stream and the chat.
3. Download the TwitchTV app [Free] and watch the stream live on your iOS device. If you haven't tried the app in a while, it's worth revisiting as it just got a massive update that makes it way better. Once you're in the app, either search for "TouchArcade" or hit the link on your iOS device.
I usually stream until around 7:00 PM Central time, and you can find an archive of our stream videos over on our YouTube channel. I upload them right after the stream each day, so depending on how long YouTube takes to process them, if you miss a stream they're usually available in an hour or two.
Please be sure to follow us on Twitch, and if you really like the TouchArcade stream, subscribe. A premium subscription is $4.99 a month, and gets you a slick little TA icon next to your name in chat. We're still working on other cool things to do with our subscribers, but right now just imagine it as a virtual tip jar.
Thanks for watching, everyone!
Update: Stream is offline, thanks a ton everyone! Here's the full stream archive which should be up whenever YouTube finishes doing its thing.
Watch Button Watch App