Alright, it's Wednesday, and time for the hottest event of the iOS week: The TouchArcade New Zealand game stream. I'm breaking tradition of doing things in alphabetical order by putting Surgeon Simulator at the top of the batting order because I think it's what a lot of people are going to want to see and it seems weird to do it (almost) last following my normal ordering scheme. Anyway, if you haven't yet, please follow us as it's the best way to get notified when we're streaming.
To tune into the TA Plays Live stream you've got three options:
- The easiest is to just scroll down to see the embedded video stream and chat below. Make sure to turn the volume slider up if you want to hear game audio and commentary.
- Visit the TouchArcade channel on Twitch directly and watch over there.
- Download the Twitch.TV app [Free] and either hit this link on your device or simply search for the channel TouchArcade.
I usually stream until 6:00 PM Central, so stick with us until then. Also, if you follow us and I notice it you'll get a very special thank you. Here are the order of the games being streamed:
- Surgeon Simulator (by Bossa Studios Ltd)
- Amber Halls - (by Diego Cathalifaud)
- Color Cross - Puzzle (By Microids)
- Cats vs. Aliens (by Team Chaos)
- Dudeski - (by Static Oceans Corp.)
- The Float (by Aleksandar Milenkovic)
- Glorkian Warrior: Trials Of Glork - (by Pixeljam)
- Ikue (by Gebo Kano)
- Jump! Chump! (by Scraping the Barrel)
- Lich Tower of Doom RPG - (by Expleo Risvold)
- Penombre - (by Bulkypix)
- Puzzling Rush (by Right Fusion)
- Space Maniac (by David Holmes)
- Tau Ceti (by Advanced Mobile Applications)
Update: Thanks for watching, everyone. Sorry this week was kind of a stinker for iOS games, but, hey, what can you do. The stream got split into two parts due to a random disconnect from Twitch, but here's the whole thing which will probably be available around 8:30 Eastern I'm guessing-
Watch Button Watch App