Last Wednesday's stream was our biggest stream yet, so fingers crossed for this one being equally huge! Here's how these work: I download all the new games that are due to be released tonight from the New Zealand App Store, and play through them in order. The amount of time I spend on each game varies highly, depending on how in depth they are.
Anyway, if you haven't yet, please follow us as it's the best way to get notified when we're streaming.
To tune into the TA Plays Live stream you've got three options:
- The easiest is to just scroll down to see the embedded video stream and chat below. Make sure to turn the volume slider up if you want to hear game audio and commentary.
- Visit the TouchArcade channel on Twitch directly and watch over there.
- Download the Twitch.TV app [Free] and either hit this link on your device or simply search for the channel TouchArcade.
I usually stream until around 7:00 Eastern, at which point I toss the videos up on YouTube for everyone to see that missed the stream.
Here's what we'll be playing, in order:
- Any Landing
- Card Wars - Adventure Time
- Dungelot 2 (Actually being released Friday.)
- Jelly Love
- R-Type II
- Super Obstacle Boy
- World of Gibbets
Update: Stream is offline, YouTube video will work as soon as YouTube finishes processing:
Watch Button Watch App